ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
The use of medicinal mushrooms is one of the most exciting area of natural health, offering significant therapeutic benefit supported by a long history of traditional use, modern clinical study and increasing scientific evidence. The traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) began this living practice centuries ago and still practice today.
Many of the top-selling pharmaceutical products are derived from mushrooms and other fungi, including popular antibiotics. We provide medicinal mushroom extracts to help individuals rejuvenate their immune system when compromised by stress, chronic illness or tumor burden and auto-immune conditions. Mushroom polysaccharide extracts help to restore balance by down-regulating key components of the pro-inflammatory immune response.
The therapeutic effects of these extracts have generated considerable interest in clinical use of medicinal mushrooms and their potential for helping address some of the most pressing health issues we face today including cancer, dementia and autoimmune disease.
Extracts are used to deliver high concentrations of polysaccharides or other active components. The medicinally active compounds in mushrooms are primarily polysaccharides, glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenes and antibiotics and our bodies benefit regularity in maintaining healthy functions from these natural dietary supplements.
Medicinal mushrooms are the best sources of ergosterols, which are thought to inhibit angiogenesis: the proliferation of blood vessels supporting tumor growth. They have direct action against cancer tumors destroying their feeding blood vessels implying regression and the killing of cancer cells. They restore the body metabolism and strengthen the immune system.
Our studies show that the combination of several mushrooms provide a better immunological response than any one species of the same.
Mushrooms are part of the fungal kingdom. We are closely related to fungi having shared a common ancestor more than 460 million years ago which resulted in a developed defense against mutual microbial enemies. Mushrooms mimic human respiration by inhaling oxygen end exhaling carbon dioxide.
Knowing and understanding the benefits of medicinal mushrooms and how they work in the human body has helped us to create our clients a dietary supplement that provides the main nutrients and components missing from our daily routines. To achieve the best health, we use only the best known researched medicinal mushrooms and combine them in our special formulas. This provides you with the best defense against illness and promotes a happier, healthier and longer life.
If by chance, we can not find a certain wild mushroom or herb for our extracts, we only import products from a reliable organic source. This guarantees the best, most organic and rich products.
Our products are created using the following protocol:
1. Mushrooms are identified in the heart of the woods, in the most ideal environment.
2. Only healthy, potent specimens are selected, which are harvested at peak ripening. We collect them very carefully to preserve their freshness.
3. Collected mushrooms are further inspected and thoroughly cleaned.
4. The products are processed and packaged in a facility approved by the New York State Health Department.
5. Fresh/dry processing takes place in the cleanest, most sterile facility.
6. Dual extracts are created from the mushrooms. i) Alcohol extract (100 proof) and ii) Hot water extract.
Mushrooms products containing both the alcohol and hot water extracts offer duel shields of protection. Alcohol also acts as a natural preservative, preventing the spoiling of the protein-rich polysaccharides from microorganisms.
7. Packaging takes place in our lab in the cleanest, most sterile environment.
Our extracts contain the most concentrated levels possible because we use a 1:1:1 formula ((1 part active mushroom, 1 part alcohol, 1 part purified hot water). Please be aware that are out there some products made using one formula 1:17 ( means just 1 part is active mushroom and 16 parts fillers)
Important to Know:
- Our extracts come from WHOLE mushroom’s ( fruit body) NOT from mycelium
- Later research demonstrate that mushrooms are HIGH in beta-D-glucans and LOW in starch
- Mycelium produced on cereal grain substrate –usually rice- is LOW in beta-D-glucans and HIGH in starch
- Mushrooms grown on natural substrates have the precursors to produce important secondary metabolites such is tritepenoids
- Mycelium produced on cereal grains substrate LACK these precursors
- The mycelium is grown out on grain substrate and when ready to harvest, the mycelium and grain substrate are then dried and ground into a powder. The ISSUE here is that the grain ends up in the final product which became a mixture of mycelium and grain POOR IN CONTENT comparative whit a product from WHOLE mushrooms RICH IN CONTENT
- UNFORTUNATELY today many so-called mushrooms products are made from the mycelium and not the mushroom
- BEWARE OF MISLEADING PRODUCTS THAT DO NOT COME FROM WHOLE MUSHROOMS.
- Outgoing support : 1 ml twice per day
- Acute situations : up to 9 ml per day
Shake well before use. We recommend one dose in morning and another at night. Best results when taken under the tongue 30 minutes before a meal. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare provider when using our products. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care provider prior to using any supplement. Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, add our supplements to strengthen immune system and other illnesses during treatments boost effectiveness and help reduce side effects and for 3-9 months following treatment. For acute diagnosis, use products up to 18 months following treatment. It is recommended to continue with a low dose of supplement daily to prevent reoccurrence.
All diseases are influenced by one’s lifestyle, diet, spiritual beliefs, genetic predisposition, pathogens, stress, emotions, sex, age, weight and environment. The combination of these factors can have an adverse effect on overall health. It takes time for the human body to build defense mechanisms to withstand the impacts they have on overall health.
The use of these products are intended to improve overall health. Please be aware that individuals may respond differently and there are no guarantees or specific results for any one in particular.
Potential Side Effects:
Analysis of collected data from several large scale clinical trials of mushroom polysaccharide extracts have proven minimal side effects. No toxic effects were observed.
Occasionally and very rarely, minor skin rashes have appeared, but have lasted very short term. If you should have similar reactions, discontinue using the products.
Ingesting medicinal mushroom should be avoided in individuals with confirmed or suspected mushroom allergies.
In the vast majority of cases there have been no reported conflicts or reactions with the combined use of prescription medication.
There are no reported conflicts or reactions with the combined use of other nutritional supplements. Several studies indicate synergistic benefits between mushrooms and other supplements like vitamin C, vitamin K-3 and green tea.
Mushrooms with anti-coagulant properties are best avoided immediately before surgery. These mushrooms are identified as: Antrodia camphoratea, Auricularia auricular, Ganoderma lucidum ( tsugae) and Tremella fuciformis.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SOME OF OUR COMPLEX EXTRACTS CONTAIN GANODERMA TSUGAE AND TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS.
Please be advised that although there is little mentioned on side effects, the use of any given medicinal mushroom or mushroom products may not always be safe. It is also advised that you inform your healthcare provider of any supplements you are taking, especially before any surgical procedure.
The information provided is for educational use only and is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a medical condition, you should contact your medical provider or qualified health professional.
If you suspect you could be experiencing an adverse reaction from a mushroom or a combination of mushroom(s) and drugs, you should immediately consult a qualified health professional. You should always inform your healthcare provider of any supplements you are taking including ours extracts.
We do not proclaim to be medical professionals. We are not providing specific advice on alternative medicine use of mushrooms or herbs. Therefore, we are not responsible how you chose to use the products on this site.
We do not except liability or responsibility of loss, injury or damage caused, directly or indirectly by the information or products on this website.
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
It is not our intention to give "false hope" that our products can cure disease, especially serious chronic diseases. In our opinion, dietary medicinal mushroom extracts improve and enhance typical treatment plans for a number of ailments if used long enough. Our products support the well being of our consumers.
We encourage our consumers to do their own research on natural mushroom products to better understand the benefits they provide.