About Us and Our Process
From God's Pharmacy is an
We have searched the forests far and wide to bring you the most fresh, potent and biological active medicinal mushrooms to improve and enhance how you feel.
We believe that naturally grown mushrooms are superior to the ones grown in a controlled environment and are more pure and potent. We are committed to providing you with the best products.
Our products are harvested using the following method:
- Mushrooms are identified in the heart of the woods, in a pristine environment
- Only healthy, potent specimens are selected, which are subsequently harvested at the correct time and in the appropriate manner to preserve their freshness
- Collected mushrooms are further inspected and cleaned
- The products are processed and packaged in a facility approved by the New York State health department
- Fresh/dry processing takes place under perfectly hygienic conditions
- Dual extract procedure is initiated consisting of i) Alcohol extract (100 proof) and ii) Hot water extract
- Packaging takes place in our lab under maximum hygienic conditions.
Our extract contains the most concentrated levels possible because we use a 1:1:1 proportion (1 part mushroom,1 part alcohol, 1 part purified water) with a 30% to 40% alcohol content. If you prefer a lower alcohol content, you can warm the product slightly (which will cause alcohol to evaporate), and thus adjust it to suit your taste.
The suggested serving size is 1 ml (approximately 45 drops) twice daily. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner when using this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using any health supplement product. If you are allergic to mushrooms, you should not take this product. All facts provided are intended for informational purposes only.
We are not medical professionals and we are not providing any advice on alternative medicine use for any mushroom or herbs. We are not responsible for how you choose to use the products listed on this site.
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
ABOUT OUR MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS
Mushrooms have a long history of therapeutic use in many culture around the world. In Europe their medicinal use was documented by Dioscorides in his great work “De Materia Medica“(55AD) and by Gerrard in his influential “Herbal”(1663). However, nowhere have their therapeutic proprieties been explored as comprehensively as in China and Chinese herbal classic, the ‘Shen Nong Ben Cao”, dating to around 200AD, include a number of mushroom still in common use today.
Scientists research, clinical studies and traditional practice done with medicinal mushrooms clearly confirmed their therapeutic potential and saw their routine prescription as “host defense potentiators” , or “ biological response modifiers” alongside conventional treatment in improving human health. Here is a short list of these proprieties:
-Blood sugar moderator